Current Exhibitions: Fowler Museum
Sunday, June 10, 2012
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Fowler Museum Venue - Galleries
Order and Disorder: Alighiero Boetti by Afghan Women
See below for additional information.
Free and open to the public.
Fowler in Focus
- Order and Disorder: Alighiero Boetti by Afghan Women, February 26, 2012-July 29, 2012
- Second Skins: Painted Barkcloth from New Guinea and Central Africa, April 1, 2012-August 26, 2012
- Pearl of the Snowlands: Tibetan Buddhist Printing, April 22, 2012-October 14, 2012
On Permanent Display
- Reflecting Culture: The Francis E. Fowler, Jr. Collection of Silver
- Intersections: World Arts/Local Lives
Please note: The Fowler Museum is open until 8:00 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Search by Keyword