'Mechanisms of Epigenetic Inheritance'
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm, California NanoSystems Institute - Auditorium
UCLA Science Faculty Research Colloquium 2011-12
See below for additional information.
Free and open to the public.
This Colloquium Series is presented for fellow scientists and interested non-scientists and is intended to promote interdisciplinary interaction in the campus research community, as well as with colleagues from other institutions and with the public. Talks begin at 4 p.m. with a reception following at 5:15 p.m.
The UCLA Science Faculty Research Colloquium is made possible by a generous donation from the Africk Family.
Schedule of Talks
- January 25, 2012 Mark Hansen Professor of Statistics "Repetition and Surprise, Rehearsal and Reinvention"
- February 16, 2012 Timothy Deming Professor of Bioengineering & Biomedical Engineering Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry "Bridging the Gap Between Plastics and Proteins"
- March 14, 2012 Heather Maynard Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry Member, California NanoSystems Institute "Better Living Through Plastics: Stabilization of Drugs with Polymers"
- April 11, 2012 Steve Jacobsen Professor of Molecular, Cell & Developmental Biology Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator "Mechanisms of Epigenetic Inheritance"
- May 3, 2012 Steven Dubinett Professor of Medicine Chief, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine "Translating the Mysteries of Pulmonary Pre-Malignancy"
Each talk is available for live-streaming and later videostreaming on the event website.
- Search by Keyword